Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29th

We are at week 2 of our 6 wk stay.... I can't imagine 4 more weeks in this joint. The days are long and lonely. Visitors are welcome anytime (hint, hint). They are the highlights of my day. Abigail is doing good. Unfortunate that we are here only to receive antibiotics. She really isn't sick. They just want to make sure the "infection" is really gone this time. Not much really to say.... Jack spent the day with me and Abigail last friday. We played in the toy room, painted , rode cars, etc. We had a great day together. Me and Nathan attended a conference held by Its My Heart on congenital heart defects on Saturday. I'm just happy to say there i not much to report at this time.

Please pray for Abbey, Ben and their family. They lost their precious little girl, Emma, on Saturday June 27th.

4 comments:

  1. Holly,

    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your precious family. Just in case you don't remember me I use to work with you in L&D and transferred to the general nursery. I have been catching up on Abigails blog. Just wanted you to know you and your family are deep in my thoughts. Now so is Abbey and her family.

    Love, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly and Nathan,

    Just to let you know that Ronnie,Amanda and I are thinking of you and keeping Abigail in our prayers. I know it must be really boring but I am glad that Abigail is doing better and hope the next few weeks fly by and ya'll will be home and be able to enjoy both your beautiful children. I hope next time I am in Houston I will gey toactually meet Miss Abigail. Stay strong and know that you are loved! Love you and miss you all, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly,
    We have been praying for ya'll. Sorry it has been a while since we have seen you, but we have been thinking about youz guys. Nathan and I are playing phone tag. Stacy comes back manana, we will try to come visit Friday afternoon if that's ok. Abigail is a beautiful girl, ya'll need to try for one more that takes after you!
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Holly and Nathan: I have been keeping in touch with my sister on Abigail's progress and wanted you guys to know that I, too, have been keeping her in my prayers. Hang tough - this latest snafu will pass and you will have your baby back home. Love you guys and hope to see all of you soon. Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete