Friday, May 22, 2009

WE ARE HOME!!

Just wanted you all to know that we actually came home yesterday, Thursday May 21 st, in the afternoon. We had all of our family over for a celebration. We were in hospital for 42 days, Abigail was 6 wks old yesterday. What a beginning for her!
Everything is going well so far at home. Thanks for all your support and prayers, that's what got us home!! We still have a long road ahead, but we will do whatever it takes. Lots of doctors appts in the next week (Audiology, Hematology, Cardiology, and Pediatrician). I will keep you all up to date. Hopefully I will have a little more time on my hands and I will be able to update with some new pictures soon!

7 comments:

  1. Holly~
    I am so happy Abigail is finally home! I pray she continues to get stronger and heals quickly! She is absolutely beautiful!

    God bless,
    Angie Gorman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Abigail! You are such a tough little girl! Enjoy your long weekend with your family all together!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! What a joy to be back in your own house!! We are just thrilled. Holly - call me if you need anything! I can't wait to hear how you guys are hanging in there!

    Love,

    Emily (Mark, Mathias & Parker)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly: Abigail is looking beautiful! I was so happy to hear that she is at home with her family. Love, Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly, congratulations on getting your precious Abigail home where she belongs! I know you are relishing in every minute of it. Hope you all settle into a good routine and things continue to go smoothly. Good luck & take care.

    Laurie Faulkinberry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly,
    I am so very glad to hear the good news! I know it must feel great to finally have her at home. We will continue to pray for you guys, especially sweet Abigail!
    ~Angie Medley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nathan & Holly,
    I am so glad you are finally home.

    God Bless Her she is BEAUTIFUL...

    Love,
    Jessica Colon and family

    ReplyDelete