Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hey Mommy & Daddy

I was talkin to Paw Paw Murph early this morning and he said he would help me write this blog. Mommy I do not know about you but boy was I ready to get out of those cramped conditions. It sure was nice an cozy for those 9 months but I like the conditions out here much better. Daddy thank you for helping out mommy all these months I know it was a joint effort to finally get me here. I want to thank aunt Lele for starting this blog. I would like everyone to know that I am here for a short while then I am headed home to be with my big brother Jackson. Jackson did his part over the last few months listening to me inside my Mom's belly. He threw a few jabs along the way to let me know who was in charge. I cannot wait to get home and spend more time with him. Now how lucky can a kid get having three sets of grandparents around who love me. Sure going to be nice at Christmas and Birthday's. I'm looking forward getting out of here to be able to play dress up with Aunt LeLe. As soon I get home and get my strength up my mommy can show me around the malls. I know I have seen a lot of you up in the hospital over the last 10 days. I want everyone to know that it's okay to come up and see me. I like company. I get to meet two nice nurses each and every day. So far they have all be very nice to me. My Mom & Dad have been so good to me but sometimes they need the support from other friends and relatives. I like to sleep a lot. I know I will surely be glad when they quit poking with needles all the time. Sometimes I think it hurts my mommy and daddy more than it does me. I cannot wait to get well and with help from all my family, friends and everyone who loves me I am going to get home soon.
Love you Mommy, Daddy & Jackson
Abigail Ruth Rorick

1 comment: